Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Purple Day

Sorry everyone, I'm not keeping my promises.

Yesterday was Purple Day, a day drawing attention to the plight of those who have epilepsy.

Generally my husband and I make cupcakes for his work, and I try to remember Luke in some small special way.


This year I intended to do a series of videos helping people on the Ketogenic Diet. I'm sorry, that's just not going to happen right now.

L. is having a tough time. Its really hard to get him to eat, so I'm spending 7-8 hours a day trying to feed him and the rest of the time dealing with everything else. Hobbies like gardening or blogging don't even have a place in line right now.

Enjoy the lovely weather. I'll be back when I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bright Sky Mom said...

(((HUGS))) for you and your little boy!
Lee