1. Had 3 boys (1 grandfathered in from 1999).
2. Bought a house
3. Collected over 2000 books. Read many (but not all) of them.
4. Learned how to bake bread.
5. Got interested in gardening.
6. Began blogging.
7. Home-schooled. Taught 3 out of my 4 boys to read.
8. L. diagnosed with Lennox-Gestaut Syndrome.
9. Started him on the Ketogenic Diet.
10. Started my Master's degree in Library and Information Science.
I've had some trouble with this list. Sometimes it doesn't seem like I've done much over the last 10 years. Between Facebook and starting school again its easy to see how 'behind' I am at all the usual career and life stuff.
I guess I just need to let my work stand for itself.