Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How I'm Getting Spoiled



I've been doing this. Mostly because baking my own bread has meant I won't eat most store-bought bread anymore. It's sad how I turn my nose up at everything, but not as sad as how much of this loaf I consumed in 24 hours. Without help. Most of it in the first hour.

I keep telling myself that baking is cheaper and better for me, but maybe not if I conservatively eat a loaf, loaf and a half a day. And I could easily eat more.

Guess I better keep baking day down to once a week. Roasted Potato bread, I love you. Shh...don't tell Dean. He'll want a piece too.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Tam,
That bread looks wonderful. I love homemade bread too.You are a busy girl.I love to read about how your little ones help you.

Aimee said...

ooh, that looks tasty. =) It is much too easy to eat homemade bread - it is so good!!
In our moving process I don't think I've made bread in a month or two. But I'm working up to it. I've made cookies and muffins recently and am planning to make scones again soon. Next, bread! =)