Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Few Tweaks

After reading a post on the topic by Daphne of Daphne's Dandelions and another by Kathi at Welcome to My Garden, I finally got my act together and added a blog list.

This not a list of all the blogs I read. I have several baking blogs, some cooking blogs, some epilepsy blogs, some homeschooling blogs, environmental blogs, and a few I follow occasionally just for kicks. It's a long list. Some weeks I'm a dedicated follower. Others I don't even remember what a blog is. So it goes.

While I'm tidying up the place I'll point out a few things. I have a list of books I'm reading or have completed at the bottom. Don't feel you need to go down there and read them, but if you have any suggestions or other commentary feel free to post it in any thread. There's also a link if you want to follow my blog. Other than those two things I promise I don't have any other interesting things hidden down there. You don't really have to scroll all the way down.

So pardon my dust and I'll try to thin out my Labels list and post something about ice cream this week.

2 comments:

Daphne said...

Thanks for the list :> Now I have to go follow a few links.

Kathi said...

Tweaking is good. I just tweaked up my other blog (the gfcf one) today and it took a lot of time but now I have no broken links and better resources. My garden blog needs to get more attention and soon. I really need to be studying though.......